Nevis Travel Requirements
The following serves as guidance for ALL travelers arriving by Air or Sea.
- At this time, all international travelers/visitors 18 years and older must be fully vaccinated.
- An individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed since receiving their second/third dose of a two/three dose vaccine series (Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca/Oxford, Sinopharm, Sinovac), Abdala, Soberana 2, Soberana Plus, Medigen, Sputnik V or two weeks after they have received a single dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson). Mixing of approved vaccines is accepted.
- Unvaccinated international travelers/visitors ages 11 years and under, who are accompanying their fully vaccinated parents or guardians, assume the vaccination status of their parents or guardians and are allowed entry.
- Unvaccinated international travelers/visitors ages 12-17 years, accompanying their fully vaccinated parents or guardians, must test upon arrival and vacation-in-place with all family members while awaiting test results.
- Unvaccinated citizens and residents are allowed to enter, however, will be required to quarantine for a period of 7days and test at the end of the quarantine period. Unvaccinated citizens/residents ages 11 years and under, who are accompanying their fully vaccinated parents or guardians, assume the vaccination status of their parents or guardians and are allowed entry and will not need to quarantine. Unvaccinated citizens and residents ages 12-17 years, accompanying their fully vaccinated parents or guardians, must test upon arrival and remain in quarantine with all family members while awaiting test results.
- All inbound travelers/visitors are required to take either a COVID-19 RT-PCR test within 72 hours (3 days) of travel or a COVID-19 antigen test within 24 hours (1 day) of travel. The specimen for both types of test must be a nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal swab and the tests must be performed by an accredited, approved laboratory i.e. a CLIA/CDC/UKAS approved lab accredited with ISO/IEO 17025 standard. Self-administered tests, home kit tests and tests done on Saliva specimens will NOT be accepted.
- All inbound travelers/visitors must complete and submit the online travel form via knatravelform.kn with all required documentation and await approval.
When completing the online travel form:
- Submit your negative COVID-19 test results.
- Fully vaccinated travelers/visitors will be required to submit a copy of their official vaccination record card including dates when doses were administered.
- Fill out the immigration, customs and health questionnaires
- All travelers/visitors should have proof of a negative COVID-19 test result and proof of vaccination. These may be hard copies or digital copies.
– If the visitor’s application has not been flagged by Health Officials, visitors will be automatically processed and directed to Immigration.
– In the event a visitor’s application is flagged, they will undergo health screening questions and if they exhibit any covid symptoms, the visitor will be required to take a COVID-19 test on site at the visitor’s expense.
- Antigen tests are available for outbound travelers whose country of origin accept approved rapid antigen tests upon return from international destinations. RT-PCR testing is also available. Nevis has removed the exit testing requirement for visitors whose countries of origin do not require return testing.
- For testing at the Alexander Hospital, Nevis please call 1-869-469-5473
- Private home testing is offered through Avalon Testing Center tel: 1-869-469-7520 or Care Nursing Services & Supplies Inc. tel: 1-869-662-8934.
- Travelers seeking departure testing can do so via Care Nursing Services and Supplies 1-869-662-8934 or scheduled via your hotel concierge desk.
Travel Requirement Updates
Charlestown, Nevis December 10, 2021... Effective December 11, 2021, the Caribbean island of Nevis no longer requires fully vaccinated international...
BASSETERRE (23rd November, 2021): Effective today, November 23, 2021, please note the revised protocols for fully vaccinated international...
BASSETERRE (21st October, 2021): St. Kitts & Nevis announced yesterday, October 20, 2021, that the Antigen test would be offered to outgoing air...