Nevis Travel Requirements
All Travelers to Nevis, including those fully vaccinated are asked to review and adhere to the following:
- At this time, only fully vaccinated international travelers will be permitted in Nevis
- All travelers are required to take an RT-PCR test 72 hours prior to arrival
- The specimen taken must be a nasopharyngeal from an accredited approved lab
- All travelers must submit required form via knatravelform.kn with all necessary documention and await approval
Private home testing is also offered through Avalon Testing Center tel: 1-869-469-7520 or Care Nursing Services & Supplies Inc. tel: 1-869-662-8934.
- Travelers seeking departure testing can do so via Care Nursing Services and Supplies 1-869-662-8934 or scheduled via your hotel concierge desk.
For more detailed information about our entry protocols, please download Nevis Entry Protocols.
Travel Requirement Updates
Basseterre, St. Kitts, (October 20, 2021) - St. Kitts & Nevis welcomes fully vaccinated international air travelers from India and South Africa...
Charlestown, Nevis, July 15, 2021…Nevis is set to welcome increased international travellers with the reduced Vacation in Place period for fully...
BASSETERRE (5th June, 2021): St. Kitts & Nevis has extended the travel advisory for travelers arriving from the U.K., Brazil, India and South...