Historical Sites & Landmarks
St. Paul's Anglican Church
This parish church was built about 1830 in a typical cruciform plan with gabled roof.
The stained glass windows beside the altar are in memory of Rev. Daniel Gatward Davies, priest from 1812-1825, who converted slaves before the emancipation. He went on to become the Bishop of Antigua. Next to the church is another stone building, which was the parish school. Inside the walled yard are graves dating to 1669.