From Nevis With Love
Montpelier Plantation & Beach Offers Special Valentine’s Day Promotion
The only Relais & Chateau hotel on Nevis, Montpelier Plantation & Beach is known for captivating laid back elegance and stellar cuisine. Everything here is luxurious but unpretentious and you’ll find the accommodations well-appointed and the service, impeccable and very friendly.
Montpelier exudes romance. After all, it is the site where over 200 years ago, Admiral Horatio Nelson married Frances Herbert Nisbet under a silk cotton tree on the property. It’s one of the best told love stories on Nevis. Here’s a bit of what you may enjoy for Valentine’s Day from this romantic package:
* Three-nights' stay in a sea-view room housed in a beautiful bungalow with private terrace
* Welcome rum punch for two
* Candlelit dinner for two in Mill Privée, a 300-year-old sugar mill, one of the most romantic restaurants in the Caribbean and the only restaurant of its kind in the world
* Two spa treatments at the tranquil island oasis spa
* Couple's cooking class with top toque Chef Halva Browne
* Guided bike ride to Montpelier's secluded three-acre private beach for a picnic lunch just for two
Starting rate for Premier Room $2,557.70; for Plantation Room $3,376.12; based on double occupancy, including taxes.
You may book by calling +1 869 469 3462, or book directly from the website at www.montpeliernevis.com.